Wednesday 6 June 2012

[ Journey with Ryu-Tan ]

5 June 2012

你好~!\(^ ^)/

Today was an exciting day, I went on a 5 hour journey with Ryu today~! First, we stopped at Tampines to meet with my buyer. After that, we stopped at Simei to meet Vincent for Minni's & I's KiraCandy School Uniform! We ate our brunch there as well~ I ate Kimchi ramen while Ryu ate Japanese curry with fried fish. I have got to say that the kimchi served was really good. I've only eaten such good kimchi once in another place. At Vivo City's Food Republic Korean Food Stall. After that, we then proceeded to Orchard to meet my last buyer.

So yea~ I took some pictures but there wont be many because I had too much fun! \(^ ^)/


My dear Ryuto whos in love with her own hair (´∀`)



Ryu's standard cam-whoring xD


My sian & tired face. I hate that split in my fringe D< Everytime like that!


Collected my KiraCandy school uniform from Vincent! Got treated to Gong Cha's Melon Milk Tea~ YUM! My favourite flavour~! I made a mistake by ordering with pearls 凸(`⌒´メ)凸 WASTE OF MONEY & WASTE OF SPACE FOR MORE MELON MILK TEA!! 凸(`0´)凸

After that, headed to Orchard to meet buyer. When I smsed her saying Im leaving Simei, she straight away told me she was going to be late. LIKE WHAT. But okay, never mind, late 5 mins I dont mind waiting. When I smsed her telling her I was at City Hall changing trains. she told me she would be late and I thought never mind LOL. When I was at Dhobby Ghaut, I smsed her telling her I would reach in about 5 mins AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT PERSON SAID?!

I quote the whole conversation for you ohkay?

The conversation started from yesterday night.

Me : Hello! 8D So I sms you when I leave pasir ris tomorrow? ( 01:10 )

Her : Okay ( 01:11 )

Me : Hello 8D im leaving Simei now ( 14:12 )

Her : I think im gonna reach a bit late ( 14:13 )

Me : How late? ( 14:15)

Me : At Cityhall now to change trains ( 14:36 )

Her : Okay. Meet at Orchard right? ( 14:40 )

Me : Yea :D ( 14:40 )

Me : At dhobby xD ( 14:43 )

Her : Lol okay. if can, can we meet at Braddell? ( 14:44 )

Her : If that I could reach that 15-20 mins to reach ( 14:45 )

Me : Cannot. Im heading to Kinokuniya at Orchard ( 14:45 )

Her: Oh okay! wait for meh...i will take about 25 mins sry ( 14:46 )

Me : Nah its okay :D i will walk around first ( 14:46 )

Her : Okay thx ( 14:47 )

Me : How long more are you going to take? ( 15:09 )

Her : 2 more stops ( 15:24 )

Me : kk ( 15:25 )

Her : Reached. i wont be tapping out. im wearing a blue romper with a purple bag. ( 15:30 )

Me : okay~ ( 15:30 )

Her : Where are you? ( 15:30 )

Me : Which exit you standing at? ( 15:31 )

Her : im standing near a lift ( 15:31 )

Her : At the passenger service ( 15:32 )


I waited for her from 14:45 to 15:32

Its a freaking 45 minutes plus wait and when she came, she didnt have the courtesy to apologise. WHAT THE SHIT. I should have charged her $5 for every 15 minutes. That way I could have made a whooping extra $15.

She lives at Yishun. I came from Simei. Her estimated time taken was 20-25 mins while mines around 35-45 mins due to the trains on the green line having a reduced speed. By logic, she should have been the one waiting for me BUT WHAT. I WAS THE ONE WHO WAITED A FUCKING 45 MINUTES FOR HER. WHAT THE SHIT IS WRONG WITH THIS SITUATION YOU TELL ME 凸(`△´+)

I was seriously furious. Super super angry. I never want to make deals with her. But since theres a possibility that shes only this way for me, I am not going to say out her name.

Grr. I dont want to waste anymore energy & time on this so I am stopping here before I pull my hair out.

I found some interesting things while waiting for that person though~


I finally found the hair dye 'Palty' that my dear chiobu Yukina was talking about. Its cheap as compared to Liese & the colours look not too bad. Shall give it a try one day when my Mother allows me to do so~ !! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))


Liese brand hair dye which is more expensive!


Quirky mirror! A must try xD


My sunblock sample is here! I hope its good to use~ I want to get fairer! (*^ワ^*)

Thats all now~ Im off to get some strawberry sherbet!
See ya~! (●⌒∇⌒●)

Yours faithfully
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment