Tuesday 19 June 2012

[ AEM @ NP ]

19 June 2012

Hello Amigo (´・_・`)

Today was my second day at NP ( Ngee Ann Polytechnic ) for my AEM ( Advanced Elective Module )

I have been here since 18 June. And so far, this course is mighty awesome. The teacher's name is Mdm XXX XXX XXX

Sorry, I've been told to protect their privacy. So the name has been censored out.╮(─▽─)╭

Pictures! They will tell you a lot more as compared to my crappy descriptions.


When I first walked it, this scared the crap out of me. Goosebumps, Chillis, yea, I've got them all. They were really lifelike. Heavy to boot. (>д<)


URUHAAAAAAAAAA *squeal*jumps*rolls*flips*nosebleed*dies* (´ ▽`).。o♡ AHHHH, sorry, I just had to bring him along for lessons. He is too hot to not be brought around. He was around 27 when he shot this and he was and still is beautiful. Uruha, is truly a fitting name for him. ヽ(愛´∀`愛)ノ


SURGEON!! *hospital music* If I was the one operating on the patient, there goes his chance to live. I will most probably sew him up incorrectly, cut something that is vital so on so forth (`_´)ゞ



My cute sweaty Reno. (〃・・〃) You look so good baby *XOXO* Now, you look like the uncle of ViViD though. WHY BABY WHY! *cries*


Another hot picture of him. His face shape is nice and I feel that his eye shape is perfect. His eyes are enchanting as well. Even though he is wearing contacts, do you think theres a huge difference?




*coughs* I can explain ohkay. It was during break time, my phone was down, my ipod was down and I was seriously itching to get myself on some Jrock, so I flipped open my mag 5 times randomly, and these were 3 of the 'lucky' times I landed on Reno (。♥‿♥。) So hot (。♥‿♥。) So hot (。♥‿♥。) SO HOT (。♥‿♥。)


Dressing Pack! I feel like a nurse right now. (´・_・`)


WOULD YOU LOOK AT THE EXPIRY DATE (YY/MM/DD) It expires on 9th June 2016. For those who follow me on my Facebook, you should know what that date is.

~~~

~~~

~~~

Guessed it yet? ♡^▽^♡

~~~

~~~

~~~

Now? ♡^▽^♡

~~~

~~~

~~~

Okay I cant stand it. Its Uruha's birthday *screams* My pretty pretty Uruha.  (o⌒.⌒o)


Mannequins, they freak me out but at the same time, they make me squeal cause I think that they are awesome. They are like the huger version of BJDs? ( Ball Jointed Dolls )


Baby Cradle. It looks comfy. Im sleepy. I want to sleep in it right this instance.

Okay, sleep ran faster than me this time.
OFF TO BED
BYE
(❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*

Yours sincerely
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment