Saturday 23 June 2012

[ I.Fairy Lens ]

23 June 2012

Good evening~! (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*

Just spoke to my lens supplier~! Kimberly & my lens will be arriving tomorrow and she will send them out on Monday~! I cant wait! *excited*

My lens are expiring soon =< So I guess they sort of got here just in time? (゜▽゜;)

I shall show you the lens Kimberly & I bought! ( ^ _ ^ )


I.Fairy Hanabi Green! Pretty shade dont you think so? Hope the colours show up well when I put them on~ (^v^)


Dolly + Brown! Heard that the Dolly + Series is pretty awesome~ They sure look nice! “ヽ(´▽`)ノ”


I.Fairy Tofu Gold. I have always wanted a pair of golden contacts! Although the colour doesnt show up well on the pictures, my friends who wears them dont look half bad! (-^〇^-)


I.Fairy Lumos Pink~ Looks nice doesnt it? I wished to have a pair of Sakura Pink contacts but these were the closest that I could get! (>y<)


I.Fairy's Cara Brown~ I like the patterns! I feel like an animal with them (ノ>▽<。)ノ


Lastly, Dolly + Red! It is my favourite of the whole lot. Kimmy bought a pair as well! I cant wait to wear it out! (“⌒∇⌒”)

Off I go now, I need to check up some stuff.
Until then.
(●⌒∇⌒●)

Yours lovingly
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment