Saturday 16 June 2012

[ Bugis Outing ]

16 June 2012

你好です~!(●⌒∇⌒●)

Today afternoon, I went to Bugis with Ryu, Deepa, Kimberly, Regina & Kaisah. We met at Bugis Mrt at 1330.

Due to Ryu not being on time because one side of her contact tore, the rest of us went to KFC to grab a bite first. Oh yes, I bought BURU along, and Kimberly was in Takeru land the whole entire time. She was so cute. She was all dreamy with her head in the clouds and Regina had to steer her so that she wouldnt bang or crash into anyone.

Regina & I shared a meal while Kaisah & Deepa both purchased their own. Kimberly didnt eat though. She 'ate' Takeru ;D



French Fries Fangs! Vampire Ryu. Kimberly did it as well but I did not take a picture of her. I know Regina did though. I MISSED IT o(´^`)o

So yes, we went around Bugis after that. I felt guilty. Really really guilty. The others did not want to buy anything, yet I wanted to, so I had to drag them around with me, which made me feel bad. It makes me feel selfish. Especially if I had to stop them from looking at the things they were looking at just because I wanted to head to another shop. 「(°ヘ°)

Around 3 hours into shopping, Ryu felt ill, so I got the others to bring her back to Bugis Junction to rest while Kaisah and I continued shopping.

When we went back to find them, about 2-3 hours later, I found out that they slept in Food Junction for an hour. WOW. ( O _ O )


Ryu cam whoring again. I am very, very, very jealous of her. She has a lot of good points. She has, a nice face shape, nice hair, nice build, nice height, nice dimples, nice smile, nice everything.


I look like a ghost. Food Junction lighting not good =< or maybe its just because I suck. I think Ryu will say ' its cause you suck' *nodnod* (◎-◎;)



Really horrible skin condition & eyebags right? I havent been able to sleep well at all recently. Life has been hectic, theres so many things to be upset about, theres so many things to be worried about. I guess it just shows up on your complexion *sobs* (━┳━ _ ━┳━)



I ended up buying this pair of 'balloon' pants with the Union Jack printed on it. It cost me $25? While the blue to yellow gradient vest shirt of sorts cost me $15 only. Not bad dont you think? ( ^∇^)

I just finished washing & drying them~ they are hanging in my cupboard now!

That shall be all~ Updates on tomorrow's job and photoshoot!

Thats all~
ZAIJIAN
\(^▽^@)ノ

Yours faithfully
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment