Tuesday 8 May 2012

[ Anger & Relaxation ]

8th May 2012

RAWR [○・`Д´・○]

Not happy right now!

Just now, when I walking to my room and I saw my father coming out of his, I said 'HELLO!' and his reply, ' Can you go throw the rubbish away? You know its unhygenic?!'

RAWR  凸(`⌒´メ)凸

WHERE GOT LIKE THAT DE SIA!

OHKAY I GO DO MY EYEMASK (¬_¬)ノ


Eye Mask Packaging
Its so nice (*°∀°)=3



The Tray Of Eye Mask
Hehe~ LOOK LIKE JELLY TRAY LOLOL
(^v^)


And tadah! The eyemask itself!
Its seriously like jello. Super nice to play with! 
(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・ ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Ohkay lah. It was also my fault. My father work very hard so he can grumble. I should be more filial URGH
So yes. Sorry papa (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ


Thats it folks!

Kudos~! (*^^*)

Yours faithfully
REINBOWBOX



2 comments:

  1. LOL! Chill and take it easy girl! ^^;
    I believe your dad mentioned about the trash at the very wrong timing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Yea he did (^~^)
      But nevermind lah! My fault also x.x too insensitive liaos! xD

      Delete