Wednesday 30 May 2012

[ My Camera ]

30 May 2012

Hello! O(≧▽≦)O

To start of my day, Im going to write about my dear camera that I bought on 2 April 2011. Its really cute & it has cool functions.

My camera has the ability to change its skin! d=(´▽`)=b
No its not a chameleon. LOLOL
Let me show you some pictures to give you a better understanding!


This is my pretty little camera!! It looks plain but its my darling. 1 bad thing about having white items around is that you have to take really good care of them and by really, I mean REALLY. Because, 1 slight mistake and SAYONARA ADIOS whiteness.

What I meant by changing of skins can be seen in the following pictures.


This is a piece of pink plastic attached to the front of the camera ヽ(^Д^)ノ


A checkered pattern~~ (´∀`)


A really nice green leafy pattern~~ (*^ワ^*)


And last but not least, my current rainbow stripes pattern!! It reminds me of rainbows and I LIKE RAINBOWS.

Thats why my name is REINBOWBOX. Rainbows with a tinge of uniqueness~ (●⌒∇⌒●)

Thats all! Off for breakfast now!

Bye!

Yours truly
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment