Friday 4 May 2012

[ Mad Taobao Spree ]

4th May 2012

Cheers!

Have you heard of  Taobao before? I knew of it but, I did not know how to navigate it :x
So right. somehow or another, I managed to learn my way around and I think it caused my downfall.

I got so tempted by like almost everything OKAYITSACTUALLYEVERYTHINGD8 and then, I got down to choosing cheap and nice items that I really MORELIKEFELT needed.

My total for 11 items came up to be $110.10 <-- NICE NUMBER! (Y) (。・ω・。)ノ♡

I thought it was a lot. Until I divided it by the number of items I bought. Each item has an average of $10.01 <-- NICER NUMBER 8D LOLOL so its not honestly that bad

So yea, these are the items I bought!  (‘∀’●)♡


Black-White Star-Striped Knee High Socks
Its awesome 8D I like the girl's shoes also


Blue- Pink Tights
HEHE! So awesomeeee! It has clowns 8D WAITAMINUTE. Thats bad. Im scared of clowns.


PINK EYEBALL HAIRTIES 8DD
*squeals* They so nice and pretty right?? Like Kyary's!


Red/Black/White/Brown Star Encrested Bracelets
I think they look pretty nice~ effect is enhanced when all is worn at once!


Pink- Black Eyeball Hoodie Jacket
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! This is the most loved item in my whole list of items. I am so going to worship it


Rilakkuma Headphones
OKAY. To be honest. I am a sucker for the Rilakkuma series


Rilakkuma Scarf-Gloves Set
See what I mean =<


Skeleton Imprinted Stockings
I WANTED THIS FOR LIKE GOD DAMN LONG LIAO CAN 8D


Eyeball Rings
YES. The eyeballs are the craze now =w=

Transferred the $110.10 to my dear friend who ordered this for me and its coming soon~

ありがとう~ (´ω`♡%)

Yours sincerely
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment