Sunday 13 May 2012

[ Mother's Day ]

13 May 2012

Hey~

TODAY IS MOTHER'S DAY, LOL but I didnt celebrate with my family. I KNOW ITS BLASPHEMY =3=

Instead, I went to celebrate with my relatives instead.

We went to Isetan to watch Dark Shadows. IT WAS SUPER AWESOME! Though, Im sure that the rating didnt match the show. I SWEAR THE SHOW IS FUCKING HORNY OAO

Okay, so this is what I did today LOL



CamWhoring =w=



Isetan! 8D My first time at Shaw Theatres LOL




THEY HAD THIS UBER CUTE POKEMON FAIR GOING ON! They were 'selling' pichu hats! DAMN, I want one =3=


My 'want-to-eat-but-never-got-to-eat' LOLOL! (・◇・)


Instead we went to eat TCC. It wasnt bad!


ViViD's Ryoga doing laundry ( = w = )


Macaroons! 8D



My cousin's birthday cake! ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

Im ending it here! Got to go pack my back for school tomorrow! ----> SIAN! (;へ:)

BYEBYE~!

Yours faithfully
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment