Saturday 19 May 2012

[ Around 8 Stations In 11 Hours ]

19 May 2012

HELLO 8D~

Just like my title suggests, today I went to & fro 8 stations in 11 hours today!  (*≧▽≦)

My journey started at 11am when I left for Cityhall to collect my wig, PSC goods & Uruha RnR  (*≧▽≦)


ENTHUSIASTIC WAITING FACE HAHAHAHAH XD so excited that I cant sleep :x hence eyebags LOLOL who am I kidding xD


Waiting~


Stopped at Outram Park to meet seller for wig! :)


YATTA!  ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ Kouki & Reika posters, Uruha RnR GETTO!


URUHA SAMA!! *squeal*


Rolled up Kouki (☆^ー^☆)


Rolled up Reika~ (*^ワ^*)


At home! WOWZA! Kouki & Reika poster got hand sign! :) LEGITIMATE SIGNATURE!  O(≧∇≦)O


Around 3pm~ had TCC for high tea with Auntie and Mama~!


2 High Tea Set!  (☆^ー^☆)


Dessert! Chocolate Pudding!




Cam whore xD



Randomness :)


Auntie! xD


Mama & Auntie!


Mama!


Tea Holder~


Randomness again =w=


Gundam AGE. I still believe they got famous due to ViViD =3=


00 RAISER! ORE WA GUNDAM! xD


Doraemon! >3


Fat D=


WHAT THE SHIT IS THIS HAHAHAH




Parts of Doraemon! xD


Golden SONIC OAO


Made out of paper oAo


FRUITS NINJA 8D



Gundam Age =w=


TRANSFORMER MASK!


STAR WAR MASK!


I want QAQ


CAPTAIN AMERICAAAAAA


THOR xD


Rilakkuma pouch :)


My slanted Totoro pouch that I cant rotate so deal with it =3=


Glasses on head xD



Megane!

Thats all! (´∀`)

Yours truly
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment