Saturday 26 May 2012

[ Streamzoo ]

26 May 2012

Aloha~ (^_^)

Today, while I was using my phone to surf the Google Play Store, I stumbled onto this app called Streamzoo. Its resembles Instagram but it has lesser traffic, lesser functions, lesser effects. Though I still downloaded it anyways. I started of by taking these few pictures & editing them.





Of course these plain pictures are the unedited version~ I have no idea where Im going to get the edited ones from. LOL.

The first picture is my bracelet making set! It looks really messy right? I had been fiddling around with it less than a moment ago. I used up all my really nice beads & I think the ones left are really small and really messy to be handled. Just imagine if I tipped the container of beads over. WOWZA. I have no need to sleep anymore.  ( ̄ー ̄)My bed would have been invaded by hundreds of evasive little evil beads.

The second picture, is a container with a picture of a god of sorts on it. I am contemplating if I should send it to Aoi. You should really see his Facebook page. His cover picture, which is a picture of a buddhist god of sort really jump out at you.

The third picture, is a packet of cramps removing chocolate drink. Dont bother asking me if it works. I havent tried it out yet. It (SADLY) came only after my period was (SAYONARA ADIOS) long gone. LOLOL

The fourth & final picture, is from my camera! Its really cute right? A lot of people who've seen my camera mostly told me it looks like a toy. One cool awesome fact about my camera. YOU CAN CHANGE THE DESIGN OF IT *holy angel music* The design is where the reddish black checkered portion is. I have it in polka dots, stripes & green. Coolness level up.

Thats all for now (☆^O^☆)
Reason?
My fingers pain ;D

Yours truly
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment