Saturday 12 May 2012

[ The Avengers ]

12 May 2012

OHEY 8D

Today, I went to watch the Avengers with my friends Deepa & Ryuto and it was indescribable.

It was

COOL

BEST THING EVER

SPECIAL

UNIQUE

DIFFERENT

EXCITING

To top it off


SUPER MEGA FUCKING AWESOME! LOLOL

People who havent watched it should seriously go watch, before the screening stops. I want to buy the DvD!

Okay, I was slow. I didnt know Hulk was Hulk even when the character dropped hints.

Hulk said 'DONT MAKE THE OTHER ME ANGRY'

Its supposed to let people know that 'the other me' is Hulk

BUT

what did I think?

I THOUGHT 'the other me' REFERS TO HIS TWIN OR SOMETHING HAHAHAHA! (*^▽^*)

So yes, main point, GO WATCH!  ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


Me eating ice cream at 0600 --> couldnt sleep ((´д`))


My ultra super kawaii baby Ryuto ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ


Random ( = w = )


Haha gtg!~ ヾ(@゜▽゜@)


Ciao!  へ(゜∇、°)へ

Yours truly
REINBOWBOX



No comments:

Post a Comment