Wednesday 2 May 2012

[ Dolly Wink ]

2nd May 2012

Heyo! Today at 0330 <-- I have no idea why im up xD , I was looking through blogshops (one of my favourtie past times) ヽ(^Д^)ノ

LOL so right, I stumbled upon a blogshop that was selling Dolly Wink products and she happend to be selling Dolly Wink's black liquid eyeliner. AWESOME MUCH 8D She sold it for $15 which I though should be cheaper compared to the one sold at retail stores. --> NOOB HERE OKAY D8

HEHE so yea, I placed an order with her and bank transferred her the $15 --> cheap right? =D

Shes mailing it over and then GUESS WHAT 8DD

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

SHES GIVING FREE MAILING 8DD

sorry, I get high when people give me free things LOLOL 。◕‿◕。

So yea, this is a picture of it


Dolly Wink Black Liquid Eyeliner
$15 --> make me happy teehee! xD
Tsubasa so prettyyy. The boxing so prettyyy. ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ

Shes mailed me the eyeliner! Hope it reaches soon! o((*^▽^*))o

Sayonara~ (^ω^)


Yours faithfully
REINBOWBOX


No comments:

Post a Comment