Tuesday 29 May 2012

[ Fun & Soft Pastels Dye-ing ]

29 May 2012

Meow~  (゜▽゜;)

Today right, I had fun with makeup because I got inspired with this show that teaches you how to do makeup. It was really really fun so I got inspired and had some fun!


With my wig and meido outfit. And a really 'glamourous' sleeping brother on the couch. yep. *nodsnods*

Oh yea, theres suddenly this online craze regarding dye-ing your hair with soft pastels so being the KPOH person that I am, I went to try it out as well. This is the Stock Picture with the effects.


Hook. Line. Sinker. Wowza. I got utterly hooked. So I received 2 boxes of these this afternoon and honestly, I was a bit disappointed. the box of soft pastels were pretty small. But oh well.


I was a bit unimpressed as well as disappointed. The colour did not show well on my hair though there is the possibility that the dye didnt even get on =_= Oh well. Theres always a first try for everything!

Off now~
CIAO ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Yours faithfully
REINBOWBOX




4 comments:

  1. Hi, Can I ask you where did you buy the soft pastel chalks at? You are from Singapore so that's why i'm asking. And did the colour appear in your second try?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello (`・ω・´)”

    Sorry for the late reply, I only saw it now.
    Well, the chalks arent sold with the words 'HAIR DYING CHALK'
    There isnt any special chalks for 'dye-ing' your hair!

    Actually, soft pastels will do as well!
    Soft pastels are mostly found in art shops so you will probably find them in Popular, Art Friend so on so forth!

    Yes, the colours did get on!

    I hope this helps~ (☆^ー^☆)

    Yours dearly
    REINBOWBOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. may I know if imm daiso sells soft pastels? I really want it! Cuz the nearest daiso from my place is at imm... please reply

    ReplyDelete
  4. where did u buy the hair chalk also?
    I also want them from daiso...
    But nearest is imm daiso.
    Do they sell soft pastels at imm daiso?

    ReplyDelete