Sunday 6 May 2012

[ My Darling Baobei Twinnie ]

6th May 2012

My twinnie was being a dear AS ALWAYS today. Shes one of the prettiest & cutest & chioest person Ive ever met. Shes a really sweetie pie LOLOL



She posted this on my wall today

'OHAI TWINNEH! I just wanted to tell you that you're awesomesss and that I LOVE YOU! ♥
Goood luck w/ your exams. Try your best for awhile more then let's go celebrate okay?
Thanks for always being there for me and hearing out my problems. No matter how difficult things are, find the courage to pull through okay?
It's been so many years already. Don't fight anymore.
Sorry for the long rant. Hehe. LOVE YOU! And I'll always be there for you.
'Just shout whenever, and I'll be thereee.' /bricked'

I teared. Im really touched okay. We barely knew each other for a year but shes already a rather important person to me. Im glad I met her.

I love you my dear REIKO SUZUKI (鈴木麗子)

Lets be happy and twinnies for forever! --> Sounds weird o_o BUT WHO CARES AHAHA

A nice picture of my pretty twinnie and I


My chio & pretty & cute twinnie on the left and then theres me on the right
Shes so pretty *tears* (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*


Thats all for now~ (●⌒∇⌒●)

さよなら  *(*´∀`*)☆

Yours truly
REINBOWBOX


No comments:

Post a Comment