Monday 28 May 2012

[ Studying ]

28 May 2012

HI  ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

Today, Deepa came over to study with me. Other than the fact that she was of help to me, there was another good thing.

SHE BROUGHT RENO BUDOKAN CARD FOR ME *scream*


This isnt much. Just me fooling around with the coke cans. You cant deny that you did this when you were younger so SHH. LOL


My cool Reno sama~ Oh gosh. I want the parka super bad but it was sold out during Budokan =_= Bummer.


Practicing my english skills. It may not have things to study for but practice is important!


One more picture of Reno because I love him so (´∀`)


A fanart of Uruha. Yes, your eyes did not deceive you. Its really a fanart. Drawn by my wonderful friend Gladys. Thank you babe :)


My current obssession ;m; JAGABEE! I got hooked onto it & went to buy 10 packets for $7. Call me crazy? I agree. I finished it all in one day -w- Im still craving for more but too bad. Money needs to be saved.

BYE

Yours faithfully
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment