Wednesday 30 May 2012

[ Hello Memories Bye Bye Memories ]

30 May 2012

Heys

Ive just finished clearing my noteboard & I found some memories. They ranged from poker cards, to reversi chips, to pick up sticks.Wow. I never knew that those items could be attached to noteboards but somehow, they still ended up there.

I also found many other things, such as a letter written to me by my 3 netball seniors. Sigh.. those memories were good but they are gone, and they are never coming back. I made my decision to leave netball & now, I have to live with it. No matter how much I regret it, I have to live with it.

Seeing this letter, made me cry. I miss netball. I miss my friends. I miss my juniors. I miss my seniors & I never thought that I would say this but I kind of miss my coach.

So yes, this is the letter.


I threw it away though... I dont want to see this even though I love it. So after I took a picture, I trashed it.

Byebye netball ( TДT)

Yours lovingly
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment