Wednesday 9 May 2012

[ POA Exam , Excitement & Entertainment ]

9th May 2012

HEYHEY~

Bleh Im excited & scared for tomorrow.

I have POA exam and im not too good at it. ( ̄ー ̄)

THOUGH, IM SUPER EXCITED BECAUSE IM GOING SHOPPING FOR THE MOST AWESOME SHOES IVE EVER LAID MY EYES ON! *(*´∀`*)☆ My darling friend named Amanda --> I call her Mandy, showed it to me. ITS DAMN AWESOMEEEEEE~!! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


IM IN LOVE I TELL YOU! IN LOVE~! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ They are transparent studded platform sneakers!! VERY MUCH IN LOVE!

Oh yes, then I had this really epic conversation with a male friend of mine named Kelvin. Our conversation went like this

Kelvin : Is it true guys tend to stare at a guy's ass? Cause woman keep staring at mine so I think mine very nice and perky! --> GAYGAYGAYGAYGAY! HAHAHAHAHA!  (´ω`★)  

Me : WTS! NO LA-!! *flashback* OMG RENO'S ASS IS DAMN NICE! *end flashback* .___. Okay, maybe we do.


My baby is like one of the world's cutest thing ever *glomps*  \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/

Kelvin : REALLY AH?! I THOUGHT FEMALES LIKE TO STARE AT A GUY'S CROTCH INSTEAD! (°◇°;)

Me : WTH! YOU THINK WE ALL HENTAIS AH?! WE VERY PURE DE OK-! *flashback* AHHH! RENO'S CROTCH IS DAMN NICE! *flashback* .__. OHKAY we do as well .__.


NOT MY FAULT MY BABY IS THIS SEXY ∩( ・ω・)∩

Me: OHKAY,  I stare at their legs also. At times (.//_//.)


HOW CAN I NOT STARE AT HIS THIGHS YOU TELL ME! ( ̄ー ̄)

So yes, end of convo.

At night, my brother taught me POA in hopes that I would pass BUT, no way =3= I SUCK AT IT PERIOD.

So yes, I gotta go sleep now. POA TMR. damn it. OH WELL, AWESOME SHOES TOMORROW! (*≧▽≦)


CiaoCiao!~ (★^O^★)

Yours lovingly
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment