Wednesday 30 May 2012

[ Kiryu Album & Extras ]

30 May 2012

ただいま~!(★^O^★)

I just got back from collecting my darling Ryu-Chan's 己龍 Shuka Ensen Album~!

Its super awesome! Let me show you the album cover. It sent chills down my spine a little.


。◕‿◕。 Awesome right? 。◕‿◕。

Oh, I got some extra freebies along with it as well!


BORN [ Radical Hysteria ] Flyer! Sexy guys!


己龍 flyer! Mmmm~ Sexy people! They look so good, The settings, the outfit, the atmosphere. Everything fits together well!


己龍 flyer regarding their album. Pretty people on the bottom line!


PARAKEET. My first reaction when I saw this. HEY ITS KEIJI. Hehe I lied. My first reaction. HEY ITS REITA!! (゜▼゜*)


This adorable Sanrio plastic bag that everything came in. See, this is why I love Japan. Everything they produce is nice. They put in so much thought for every little detail. Nothing is small to them. Everything is a big deal.

One day, I wish that I can be the same.

Off for tea!
Adios! (-^〇^-)

Yours faithfully
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment