Thursday 31 May 2012

[ A Chinese Song ]

31 May 2012

你好~!ヾ(@゜▽゜@)ノ

I am going to be a little 'cheena' today because the song I am writing about is a Chinese song.

The song's name is 相守. Which means << With You >> in English.

This song was sung by this China singer who's name I do not know of. Though I do know of the name this man is singing under. His cover name is 音频怪物. Which means << Audio Monster >> in English.

I also learnt a surprising fact from my friend Li Enhui who introduced me to this song. This guy was the seiyuu for Inuyasha's Chinese voice. AWESOMEEEEEE! I love Inuyasha. Its the first anime I've officially known & it will stay as my favourite alongside with my kiddie memories of anime << Crayon Shin Chan >> & << Doraemon >>

相守 by 音頻怪物

Above is the link to the Youtube video for the song! I hope you enjoy it loads. (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

In my opinion, I think the video was well done in terms of pictures, musics & subtitles. I want to cry. The pictures were really really well drawn. KUDOS to the artist. (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*

Secretly, I wished that the pictures came from a Yaoi manga so that I can read them but sadly, I have no idea where it came from. Though.. I found out this song was based on a novel of sorts? I hope to know about the novel soon! So that I can read it.

Thats all now~
Im off~ ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ

Yours truly
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment