Tuesday 8 May 2012

[ Current Affairs ]

8th May 2012

こんいちわ~!

I am currently lazing around on my bed with this face

(´ω`♡%)

Why you ask?? Cause my eyeliner was just delivered!! 8D I AM ONE HAPPY GIRL!

Its so pretty and nice that I could die. I havent even opened it yet you know, yet im this happy. Bet im gonna die when I open it LOLOL!

My pretty pretty eyeliner



キレイ~~!!! Hope it doesnt run out soonnnnnn! (●´□`)♡


Hehe, Im also currently doing my miku wig right now~ I didnt use it but still, must treat it nice nice so that it will be soft & smooth & silky for you! --> sounds like an old ah ma O_O

So yea~ look at it drying!


Due to me using the sepia function, I must really say that my two extensions look like 2 bundles of hay / straw LOLOL! But, doesnt it look silky smooth?! ヽ(愛´∀`愛)ノ Its pretty okay! I love it like mad. Its one of the nicest wig I have ever had.

LOL that shall be all for now!


Goodbye~ (〃・・〃)


Yours truly 
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment