Friday 4 May 2012

[ Cosplay Related ]

4th May 2012

Today, I woke up early for some reason. I have no idea though LOL. So yes, I went to scroll through SGCafe cosplay threads to see if there is actually something that I may want and BINGO *bingosounds* 
(゜▼゜*)

I FOUND THEM! ヾ(@゜▽゜@)ノ

I spend a total of $68 on 3 items. 2 wigs and 1 pair of black platform boots <--- WOWZAAAA!

Here are the pictures~


A Hot Pink Neon Wig
$15 <-- BINGOOOO! I like this so much! Reminds me of Aoi! (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*



A Dark Chocolate Reddish Brown Wig
$15 + $3 (mailing fee cause I lazy to meet her HAHAHA)
Whatever lah! I like the colour and length. ITS SIDE FRINGE! HAHA yes. My fat face cannot take bangs LOL


Black 10.5cm Platform Boots
$35 <-- LUCKY TO FIND THIS! I have a white pair of 10.5cm platforms as well~

All 3 items came from different people~

Im meeting the seller of the pink wig this Saturday~
Im waiting for the brown wig to arrive in the mail!
And, I have already gotten my black platforms!

Ciao~ (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・ ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Yours faithfully
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment