Wednesday 23 May 2012

[ Old Folks Day Care Center & Ridding Of Clothes ]

23 May 2012

Today for CIP, I went to a Old Folks Day Care Center and IT WAS AWESOME FUN!

I MET 3 REALLY NICE UNCLES WHO TOLD ME THEIR LIFE STORIES THAT TOUCHED ME REALLY REALLY DEEPLY.



This nice uncle was the 1st one I talked to. he is a Malaysian and his job last time was to import logs from Malaysia into Singapore
He has 2 older brothers, 1 older sister and 1 younger brother.
He currently lives with his older brother and younger brother. His other older brother and older sister has already passed on.
During WWII, his older brother that has already passed on, got shot in the leg and amputated it on the spot. His older sister, while running, got bitten on her right eye by a dog.
His mother passed away from cancer while his father got hacked to death by a Malay.
Uncle doesnt even remember how old he is.

( ;m; ) Uncle I feel for you


This was the 2nd nice uncle I talked to. Hes a Singaporean but he only speaks in Hokkien because he did not attend school at all. Makes me reflect on how lucky I am!
His wife and kids has already passed on and now hes alone. (TAT)

 This was the 3rd and last uncle I spoke to. Hes a whooping 95 and apart from the fact that hes a little deaf, hes still going on strong! ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ His wife has passed on and he has 4 kids. 2 sons & 2 daughters. Apparently, his eldest daughter has 2 sons that were around my age! AWESOME!!

One thing that astonished me though...was that when I asked the Uncles if they were happy about their lives, they told me they werent...I wanted to cry at that moment ---> yes im a cry baby =_=



The huge mess of clothes hanger on the floor =w= One clothes hanger represented a piece of clothing! I threw about 120 pieces of clothing? AND THE WORSE FACT WAS THAT MY FUCKING CLOSET LOOKED THE SAME =_=

Leaving now!
Ciao!! (゜▽゜;)

Yours faithfully
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment