Tuesday 1 May 2012

[ the GazettE merchandise ]


1st May 2012

Today, I found someone selling GazettE merchandise and she was a Singaporean as well! Lucky-y! HAHA so yea, I went through her album. WOWZA. She had this whole chunk of GazettE Merchandise

MEGA JELLY 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。

After I went through her whole album, I FINALLY decided on some stuff. 2 t-shirts, 1 necklace and 1 pamphlet
These items seem so little but guess what. It amounted to $115 <-- KILL ME NOW LOLOL

These are the items I bought


the GazettE's Black Moral necklace
$25 --> EXPENSIVE but since its the GazettE, OHWELL LOLOL ヾ(´▽`;)ゝ


the GazettE's End Of Stillness shirt
$35 --> I think its worth it bah! Its pretty! I have attraction for white shirts but seriously, I think the woman is super pretty   \O(≧▽≦)O





Okay, this one is not really a GazettE shirt. Its the VRock Festival '10 shirt
$35 --> I also believe its worth it~ THE MUMMY IS JUST SUPER FREAKING COOL! AHAHA~ If you peer closer, names of well known bands can be seen! Whats can you see? xD


Similarly, this isnt a GazettE related pamphlet as well :x Its a VRock festival '09 pamphlet
$20 --> the cheapest item~ I hope its worth it though!


I have bank transfered the $115 to the person ISTILLCANTFUCKINGBELIEVEISPENTSOMUCH and Im now waiting for her to mail it over!

Adios ヽ(^Д^)ノ

Yours sincerely
REINBOWBOX








No comments:

Post a Comment