Thursday 10 May 2012

[ Outings & Happiness ]

10th May 2012

こにちわ~

Im back home~!!

Surprisingly, POA WAS DAMN EASY!!  ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

Hehehe~ the paper was 2 1/2 hours but my class and I finished it within 1 1/2 hours~ then, all of us promptly took a 1 hour nap (^_^)

So the plan for now, is to stop at Novena's to fix my father's watch, stop at Wheelock's place to fix my ipod nano watch , to go to Downtown East and lastly, stop at City Plaza to get the freaking awesome MANDY SHOES 8D Im naming them Mandy cause Mandy was the one who told me about them (^▽^)

Heheheh~ OH YES! MY PRETTY PRETTY brown wig that I mentioned in my other post arrived! My mum was so cute, when she saw the envelope the wig came in, she told me 'WOMANNNN! SOMEONE SENT YOU HAIR! WAH! WHO TRYING CURSE YOU AH?!' Oh mama you so cute   (`・ω・´)”


My wig 8D Its really silky and nice! The brown is nice too~

OH! ANDANDAND! My seller sent me a picture of the package she is sending over! Its my GazettE and VRock Festival Merchandise I was mentioning about in my very 1st post! IM SO HAPPY! ヽ(;▽;)ノ


It will probably reach on Monday? DAMN. Monday hurry come. Monday hurry come. LOL I be retarded hahaha!

So yes, thats all for now! Got to go bathe! BYE! (*^ワ^*)

Yours truly
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment