Wednesday 9 May 2012

[ Supper & Korilakkumas ]

9th May 2012

A very good morning LOLOL  \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/

About 30 minutes ago, I was eating supper YEARIGHT.MORELIKEBREAKFAST  hahaha~
It was this weird mix of grilled salmon with teriyaki sauce and a drink of lychee flavoured Mogu Mogu O_O

It was nice though LOL people should try it out way more often d=(´▽`)=b

Hehe so here are the pictures~


Mogu Mogu and Grilled Salmon!


Me drinking Mogu Mogu LOLOL~ ∩( ・ω・)∩

Oh yes, after I ate, I was really bored so I decided to play around with the 3 newly acquired Korilakkumas~ Heehee~ Told ya I was a sucker for the Rilakkuma Series! (*/∇\*)

So yea, I went to edit pics I took of them ahaha~


Look! Its my cute Korilakkuma in a dragon outfit protecting my milk bottle shaped piggy bank! xD So cute right?? I gave it bows with polka dots cause I simply love polka dots so (。-_-。)


My Paris Korilakkuma is offering you her lollipop! Do you want it? xD I would love to have it but its cloth [○・`Д´・○] I want some real lollipops!


Oh and lastly, my plushie Korilakkuma offering you her heart. OH WOULD YOU LOOK AT IT , SHES ASKING FOR HUGS!  O(≧▽≦)O

Dont be afraid! Go hug her~ Shes harmless!

So yes, basically, I really love my Rilakkuma Series~ Will make a post all about them soon! >3

*yawns* I better turn in >.< Gotta meet someone at 1300 tomorrow. RAWR. Thanks for reading~

XOXO~ (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ 

Yours sincerely
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment