Wednesday 9 May 2012

[ Rilakkuma Series ]

9th May 2012

Aloha!

This is the post I promised regarding the Rilakkuma Series that I own so yes xD I have many many different kinds of Rilakkuma Series related items~ Cape, Shoes, Handphone pouches, Bag tag, Pouches and ... yes you get the point  Ψ(´▽`)Ψ

So here they are~


My darling Rilakkumas and Korilakkumas~ I added bows on them for fun hahah (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚ I wanted to put glasses on the huge Rilakkuma but it didnt fit so.. I took them off! HAHAHA~! I bow-ified them  ( = w = )


My Rilakkuma coin pouch and keychain~ Haha~ I hang them together with my keys! “ヽ(´▽`)ノ”


My pack of Rilakkuma bookmarks and poker cards~ the poker cards are really cute!~ They are shaped in the shape of Rilakkuma's head! (●⌒∇⌒●)


My Kiiroitori Coin Pouch! Sadly, it doesnt hold coins! Instead, it hols my favourite Visual Kei cards!o(≧∇≦o)


My Rilakkuma & Korilakkuma & Kiiroitori Bag Tag~
HAHA look at Crayon Shin Chan & his friends all staring! SUPER CUTE! d=(´▽`)=b


And lastly for this post, MY KAWAII RILAKKUMA PHONE & IPOD POUCH! (Y)
Its super durable and adaptable.
You put in a phone =  PHONE POUCH
You put in a ipod = IPOD POUCH!
HAHAHA Im retarded!

(-^〇^-)

I love my Rilakkuma Series, they are my absolute darlings! (*^^*)

Ciao~ (゜▽゜;)

Yours faithfully
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment