Saturday 5 May 2012

[ SASA Spree ]

5th May 2012

HEYHEY!

Today I went on a SASA spree with my brother and his girlfriend~ we ended up spending like... $103.80 there? \(☆o◎)/ LOLOL Buy what you may ask, I bought masks. *shot*

So yes, here are the pictures


Scrub
To rub off my annoying flaky dead skin cells ( > < )


HELLO KITTY FACEWASH
ITS SO CUTE~ *spazz* It works ;D


Colour Combo Mascara
I lost mine > < This is nice to use!
BUT GUESS WHAT. I found it in my brother's girlfriend's makeup pouch (= =)


Soy Milk Hand Cream
I second this. Its really nice to use and my skin is nicer and softer!


Honey Hand & Nail Cream
Believe it or not, this actually works. My nails grew nicer xD


Eye Masks
This is good! It is also fun to play with! Its like jello and cold :)


White Cracking Nail Polish
Hehe, cause mine ran out LOLOL


Camellia Night Jelly
To be used before sleeping and washed off in the morning~
Havent try yet xD


Yogurt Masks
ITS GOOD AND IT SMELLS GOOD ENOUGH TO EAT!
Personal experience okay. I almost did it ahahaha


Mask Packs
I never try before so I dont know =<


Chamomile & Collagen Masks
Yet to try =<


Heat Therapy & Mask Packs
Gives your skin a nice tingly feeling after usage. REALLY GOOD (Y)


Cucumber Eye Mask Sheets
HEHE ITS COOLING AND REALLY LIKE CUCUMBER
One extra point. It comes in a resealable sachet!

Swipped my father's credit card for this! (⌒▽⌒ゞ
Had so much fun on that day! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Byebye~  Ψ(´▽`)Ψ

Yours truly
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment