Tuesday 29 May 2012

[ History Lesson & Picks ]

29 May 2012

Bonjour (●⌒∇⌒●)

Today, I had to go back to school for History lesson which is a very sad fact because, ITS THE HOLIDAYS D<

So yea, took the morning train. SO LONELY. SO VERY VERY LONELY.


Lonely train at 0930. I miss the crowd. A little. Simply not at the moment where we are all crushed & squished & stuffed together into a single mrt cabin. Not funny. Now I know how tuna & sardines feel. CRAMPED.


Drinking milk tea from Each A Cup at One North Mrt Station while waiting to meet Meijin for guitar & bass picks =w=. Ordered 100% sweet but still not sweet. I wonder what they add into it. Hmm, I saw a part of a newspaper cutting saying that the shop uses milk powder instead of normal milk cause it is less fattening? Interesting.. I never knew that.



TADAH. The long awaited holy picks. Ryoga's guitar pick & Chiyu's bass pick. Im happy. Added 2 new picks to my existing collection of....8 picks. Collection sounds too grand. I barely have any picks. GRR


See, sad 10 picks. No, the 'there-yet-not-there' silverish white pick does exist. Its Teru's pick. Not a ghost pick. Th 2 black Aoi picks may look similar from the front but the back is totally different. Sorry lighting not very good, one of the shop's light spoil. LOL

I have to go now
ADIOS AMIGO *(*´∀`*)☆

Yours sincerely
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment