Thursday 10 May 2012

[ A Pinch Of Happiness & A Hint Of Despair ]

10 May 2012

Hello.. (;へ:)

I couldnt find Mandy shoes anywhere .・゜゜・(/。\)・゜゜・

My mama and auntie spent 4 hours with me in City Plaza looking for the shoes but they were no where to be found... 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。 UWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MANDY SHOESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

(´∩`。) I teared. Even though they were just shoes. But its okay, I WILL PERSEVERE AND TRY TO FIND THEM AGAIN NEXT SATURDAY.

Oh well, at least it werent all sad things today (;_・)

I got some good news as well!

LOLOL!!

On my way to Downtown East to collect the Popular vouchers I won, I got a em@il from TOKYO69 & my friend confirming my orders for the PSC Shopping Spree as well as informing me that my 2 D=OUT posters would be arriving soon so I can collect them along with my RR Vol. 41 (Ft. Uruha). (Y) GOOD NEWS! (Y)

Meow (゜▽゜;) HAHAHA

My total amount payable for the PSC Shopping Spree was $77.70 while my shipping fee for my 2 D=OUT posters costs $14.45. I BE VERY BROKE SOON.

OH WELL xD

So, like the original story goes, I went to Downtown East's Wild Wild Wet's Office to collect my $80 Popular vouchers~


*ANGELMUSIC* My Envelope Of Vouchers! \(☆o◎)/


The Inside. Many thanks to Wild Wild Wet & Popular! Ψ(´▽`)Ψ

And yes, my daily camwhoring. PARDON THE NOT NICE SKIN. IM NOT PERFECT ( even though I wished I was :< )


HUGE ASS EYEBAGS. Been sleeping late since its the exam season. WHO AM I KIDDING LOLOL! Exams or not, I still sleep late =w= But I do agree I went overboard this time.


Weird crease near my left eye! Makes it seem like Im made of paper and someone accidentally crumpled me.  (・◇・)


I think this is the best picture out of the whole lot LOLOL Stray hair though! D<



I think only VK lovers will really know whats wrong. If you are a VK lover and you happen to see this, comment to tell me whats wrong! ;D


Taking train to City Plaza~ EMPTY! ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ

And then a time leap to dinner!


The rubbish after dinner xD


Recognize this? =3


That will be all! Gotta go bathe~! (@´_`@)

さよなら~~!!(ノ>▽<。)ノ

Yours sincerely
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment