Thursday 31 May 2012

[ Whats App-ing With Ryu-Chan ]

31 May 2012

こんばんわ~!!(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

I have been using Whats App for around...10 days? Maybe even lesser. I think that its a cool app because theres free SMS but, the downside is that you need internet to use it. It may come across as useful to the people who has an internet plan but for those without one, wont using normal SMS be cheaper?

Unless you stay at home 24/7 to SMS through Whats App using your Wi-Fi or you can stand not SMS-ing while you are outside, I think that Whats App isnt really suitable for SMS-ing.

But like all the other downsides, theres always an 'up'side. FREE MMS~!! \(@;◇;@)/


These are the pictures that my friend sent to me through Whats App.

Let me tell you how these pics came about to be sent to me.

Ryu was trying to wake me up so she sent the first picture screaming 'WAKE UPPPPPPP! HARUMA'S HEREEEEE'


Due to no response, she sent the next picture. (゜▽゜;) With the message saying 'HARUMA'S IN YOUR BED NOWWWW! WAKE UP LAH!'

I wished that he was really there 。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。


When that didnt work as well, I think she got really exasperated. She typed 'YOU SEE LAH! YOU DONT WANT WAKE UP NOW HARUMA SLEEP LIAO! D< WHAT THE HELL! WHY HE SLEEP NAKED DE!' and sent it along with the third picture.

(´∀`)♡ Harumaaaaa (´∀`)♡


When even half naked sleeping Haruma didnt work, Ryu got desperate. She sent me a picture of Reno saying. 'OI! ITS RENO! WAKE UP! ITS RENO EH! SINCE WHEN YOU DONT WANT RENO! ITS RENO I SAY! RENO!'

(*/∇\*) AHHH, Reno sama! (*/∇\*)


She got even more desperate. Hence, she sent a picture of Takeru stripping. WHAT THE FUCK. I like Takeru but Im not into him as much as Im into the others ohkay. But oh well~

ヽ(´ー`)┌  Takeruuuu~ ヽ(´ー`)┌


I bet she thought 'WHEW! \(-___________-;)/' when I finally woke up. She then sent this picture of a smiling Haruma in a yellow hoodie.

*instantly glomps the screen*

HARUMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! WHY ARE YOU SO GOD DAMN FREAKING CUTE! ヘ(>_<ヘ)

I melted. And I am currently typing this from the freezer. *nod*nod*


She told me 'Haruma & my face was like this when you wouldnt wake up!'

*melts even more*

Oh Haruma. Oh Haruma. OH HARUMAAAAAAAAAA~~! You so adorable! ヽ(愛´∀`愛)ノ


Then she sent a picture of Takeru. Cool~ but Haruma's more my kind. ( = w = )


BLOODY COUPLE!

They look nice together. Apparently, although Takeru claims that he has 'no friends', his best buddy is Haruma~ LIAR TAKERU xD


Ryu's wallpaper on her computer! I think Takeru looks great here but Haruma's hair sucks /( ; m ; )\


Her baby Takeru eating a popsicle~ I bet she wished that she was that very popsicle that he was eating.

I wished she was, so that when she melts, she can join me in the freezer.


Then, Ryu had this crying period when she couldnt find a new wallpaper. Apparently, it had to be the BLOODY COUPLE. Hmm~ this picture not bad! I like it~ (*´▽`*)


This shall be all~ either for now, or for today. I dont know ~

But off I go!~
ADIOS ヾ(・ω・o)

Yours sincerely
REINBOWBOX

2 comments:

  1. Oi Oi Oi you said u wanted to rape haruma therefore sending tht funny face of his |D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I! I..I never!!! (#/。\#)

    ReplyDelete