Wednesday 30 May 2012

[ Seto Koji Look-A-Like ]

30 May 2012

YO~! (*^^*)

Today, on my way home from collecting Ryu-Chan's album, on the mrt, this guy, who looks like Seto Koji, boarded the mrt at Redhill.

O_O

O_O

O_O

O_O

O_O

*screams*

SETO KOJIIIIIIIII~!!! (>y<)

It was really really unbelievable. I can swear that the alike-ness was roughly about 99%?

If you want to ask me why I did not take a picture, I have the most retarded and most lame excuse for me.

I had to get off the next stop and the 2 mins from his boarding stop to my alighting stop was spent with us both staring at each other.

I KNOW WE ARE LAME. My friends have already told me so =3=

Okay, to make up for my lack of picture, I am going to upload an existing picture of Seto Koji alright? I will try to photoshop it but, in the event that I fail, Im still going to upload it anyways. You will just have to deal with my description.

OKAY. Theres no need to photoshop what so ever. I found a pic of Seto Koji that fits the guy I saw today.


Yes. Its exactly like this, except his hair wasnt styled so nicely. It was more of a messed up bed hair look? But, even the moles were the same. Makes me wonder if Seto Koji came to Singapore.

Oh well, i shall just have to live with the hope that I can see him once again.

Yours lovingly
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment